torsdag 17. desember 2009

new products

Woow. My husband had gone to London to watch Tottenham Hotspur's game and he came back with lots of good chocolates, my favourite whisky and lots of cool skincare and make-up products. I am sooo happy. He bought La Prairie cleansing products and the amazing Advanced Marine Biology cream and my favourite mascara Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen. Now I have complete skincare products for a while and instead I can save my money to buy Iron Maiden concert tickets.




I have been using this cream for a long time
Reaaally makes your skin very soft and smells great

Chanel Cleansing that I have been using
Have got lots of compliments. Recommended!

I use this product everynight on my lashes and brows
before I sleep. Makes them stronger and fuller

The best sun-care! Very light and high-protection

And the best eye make-up remover! Very light and
great for sensitive eyes

I have been trying lots of eye-creams. This one is very light gel
which is very easy to massage under eyes and every-morning
I never have puffy eyes and fine lines are gone

I can't be without this Red-Bull! It is very smart to have a
serum that you can use whenever you want over and under cream
which energizes the skin like a Red Bull!

I got these Marine Biology products

La Prairie cleansing foam which removes the make up
perfectly. You need very little of this everytime you use
and finally cleansing toner :)

Ingen kommentarer: