søndag 6. desember 2009

small dogs

I am crazy of dogs, no matter what race, how ugly or how stupid. Today I saw a veeery nice bulldog in the bus and my new friend had taken her veeeeery beautiful pomeranian to our shop. She has 2 pomeranians that are going to get puppies. I really would like to buy one of them since they are veeery nice beautiful cute dogs. Even though sometimes I wish that I had a big dog that could save me if something was happening, but I know that I can not take care of big dogs now and I don't have much time to train them. So I really plan to buy me a small dog and here are some of my favourites:


papillon

yorkshire terrier

pug, veeeeery cute!


pomeranian, probably the most beautiful and elegant dog
japanese chin



veeeery lovely cute french bulldog


Ingen kommentarer: