tirsdag 13. oktober 2009

burger and vodka


I went to doctor today and unusually when I entered the building there was veeeeery good smell of fastfood. I really wanted it. Sometimes I just wish that I could eat as much as I wanted without gaining weight. Since I have been 104 kilos before and I managed to lose 45 kilos, I know that I must always be veeery careful with what I eat. I think losing weight is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. Almost everything which is very tasty is fat and unhealthy. That is why I have not eaten fast food for more than 5 years now! I admit that I eat pizza in Italian restuarants (NOT American tick type), only 4-5 times a year, otherwise I am eating and drinking milk, juice, fish, vegetables and fruit everyday. Well at least I am considering myself very healthy and I am obsessed with Health and diet articles.
Now I bought different types of juices from the Asian shop. I use to mix them with Absolut vodka too. I don't drink too much, but sometimes when I watch movies with my husband it is cool to drink tasty colorful drinks :)

Ingen kommentarer: