onsdag 28. oktober 2009

plastic surgery only for rich people?!


Nowadays plastic surgeons claim that they would'nt do boob job or any other surgery on people who are not in normal mental situation and that it would mean that maybe these women are doing the boob job for other reasons and that they can not think normally what is right and what is wrong, but!!! this recent photo of Amy Winehouse is proving something else! I have always been saying *money and fame solve everything!*. She is totally ****ed up, but I guess lots of money helped her! I think plastic surgery must be for everyone! everyone deserves to look good and get confidence! Sometimes I reaaaally reaaally hate the world for destroying women's confidence by fake airbrushed photos on magazines and posters and I hate the world that almost 90% of the things are solved with money and fame!

Ingen kommentarer: