søndag 18. oktober 2009

Hair products


Even though it is abit cold, it is very good feeling to take a long shower with lots of good products. Since I have been coloring my hair alot, I have always had problems with my damaged hair. Haircare and skincare products are one of my favorite things and I care so much for the quality.

The last 3 years I have used mostly Redken products. I think they are reaaaaally amazing. I use different series of them each time I wash my hair. Today I used *Smooth Down* series which is the best Anti-frizz products that I have ever used. I love the mask in this range since I can leave it in my hair, so my hair stays smooth and flat for many days. Other ranges that I use are *All soft* which is very smoothing for extremly dry hair. I use also *Extreme* with 3D Repair Complex technology which is helping hair to get stronger and look healthy.

There are some products from other brands that I use too. One of my favourites is Lee Stafford hair growth mask. It does what it promisses :)
Another product that makes my hair soft it Senscience smooth gelee that I massage on my towel-dried hair.
I am in Love with my ghd hair iron. I can't live without it. After I flatten my hair with ghd, I use nuxe dry oil. It makes my hair reaaally shiny and frizz-free.

There are some days that I want to look extremly good, well some special days and those days I am using my unique Alterna Luxury White Truffle shampoo and conditioner with Alterna Caviar mask and hair balm.




Ingen kommentarer: