onsdag 11. november 2009

another addiction

I am addicted to many things such as chocolate, coffee...and now Red bull addiction has got to it's worst level. I always loved red bull and after being forbidden for a long time in Norway I started to buy crazily when it came to marked again. Now when it is cold and when it becomes dark around. 3-4 pm almost all people including me become so sleepy and depressed. No wonder why so many people suicide in Norway which is considred the best country to live in?! Anyway the only thing which helps me to feel awake is Red Bull. I am so happy that I am not smoking, not only because it is unhealthy also because it is too expensive to be a smoker in Norway. No matter what I must be careful with the money since it is also expensive to buy Red Bull everyday.

Ingen kommentarer: