onsdag 18. november 2009

No dieting for a day!





Sometimes I reaaally wish that I could eat as much as I want and stay thin, but unfortunately I am exactly that type that I get fat even by breathing and drinking water.No matter what I do I go up in weight. The only thing that I do is eating healthy and at least try as hard as possible to lose weight and hold my weight in balance. In the last months I have given up on many things and I can't control myself when I see chocolate. The worst is when I get sad, stressed and depressed. Because then I really start to eat like pig out of control! Now, right now I have come from work and I am tired and alone and depressed so I started to eat Chocolate pudding with vanilla sauce. The only thing that I hope is to get a treadmill or a dog as birthday or Christmas present.

Ingen kommentarer: