søndag 15. november 2009

Jimmy Choo collection

Everyyear I see this large crowd of women around H&M shops waiting many hours in the queue to buy collection of famous designers who have made clothes for H&M.This year was Jimmy Choo. Even though I love Jimmy Choo and I loved the clothes and shoes that he had designed for H&M, I can't understand the point of wearing something that absolutely all people in street are wearing the same. Living in a small country like Norway and a very small city like Oslo with 2-3 main streets, I find it difficult to find cheap clothes and be unique. I have nothing against H&M and I think they have some nice cute clothes every season but even if the price of Jimmy Choo clothes were half of the price I would not buy them and I would rather save money for 1 year to buy a real Jimmy Choo shoes and clothes that I knew not many people have or maybe I would save money for a nice pair of Louboutin.



Diane Von Furstenberg dress




Paul & Joe sister dress




Jimmy Choo for H&M

Very nice Valentino shoes

Unique Louboutin shoes

Jimmy Choo shoes



And here are Jimmy Choo shoes for H&M



Ingen kommentarer: