søndag 1. november 2009

Britney Spears' new video

Oh I looooove Britney :) She is a veeeery sweet and sexy girl. Even if she is not the best singer she is such a great intertainer that you never get tired of looking at her. Now her new single's video is out and even though it is nothing special with the video I still like to watch it and listen to this new single named *3*. She is sexy and I think her comeback was amazing. Even if it costed us ****ing much to go to her concert in London I say that it was well worth. I admit that I would loooove to go to her concert again. It was one of the best days in my life especially that we had veeery good seats.I got the visa for UK a few hours before the concert and luckily I reached the O2 Arena 5 minutes before she came on the stage. Here is the new video and parts of her concert when we were there:






Ingen kommentarer: